Get in Touch!
Academic performance is no longer the Holy Grail for a top tier college admission. In addition to your test scores and...
High school students looking into going to college barely know where to begin and that’s where College-WATCH comes in.
College applications are more complex now than they ever were in the past. Students, of course, strive to get good grades...
Guiding Students Through The College Admissions Process.
As more qualified students apply to college, institutions continue to raise admissions standards. Admissions is no longer a one or two-year process, but a 4-year commitment to planning, allocating resources, dedicating time and taking all the steps needed to successfully prepare a student for admission to college.
As college consultants, our services are custom designed for every student, so he or she can maximize the number of acceptance letters received from universities of their choice. We will guide students through every step of the process until they are ready to start the next big step, college.
Each student has unique strengths, interests, talents and experiences that can differentiate him or her to gain acceptance into the best university possible. Our goal is to teach students how to highlight their traits in a compelling fashion to stand out as a college applicant.
Our role as your College-WATCH consultant:
• Guiding students through the college selection and application process.
• Serving as a resource to students outside of the traditional academic environment.
• Helping students discover who they are though the college planning and preparation process, which is later reflected in the application.
• Assisting parents in tracking their student's progress throughout high school to meet the admissions standards.
• Facilitating the college evaluation and selection process to match students with colleges that meet their academic, professional and financial criteria.
• Overseeing the application process to include monitoring and tracking students’ progress to meet college deadlines.
• Providing parental support in navigating the college admissions process.
This is why parents and students must start the process early:
• The college admission process is increasingly complex and highly competitive.
• Highly selectively colleges evaluate and admit students whose presents comprehensive high school careers who create an individual that admissions representatives envision and want on their campus.
• The increasing responsibilities and decreasing number of high school counselors leave less time for comprehensive college admission counseling for individual students.
• Most students who earn acceptance to colleges have a support network to assist them throughout high schools and during the admission process.
• Student acceptance relates improve when a comprehensive strategic plan is developed, executed and professionally monitored.
Click Here For Testimonials